Business greeting cards can:
商务贺卡的用途多多:
enhance your current business relationships
促进现有的商务伴侣关系
attract new customers
吸引新客户
remind old clients that you exist
提醒旧客户你的存在
show appreciation to supportive clients
对支持的客户表示敬意
Use proper business greeting card etiquette.
请使用合适的商务贺卡礼仪。
The 8 Rules of Business Greeting Card Etiquette
下面是8条商务贺卡礼仪小法则
1.Buy Quality Cards
1. 选择有质量的贺卡
Start with a good quality business greeting card to show that you value your clients and colleagues.
一开始选择有质量的贺卡可以让客户和同事知道你很珍惜你们之间的关系。
2. Update Your List
2. 更新联系人名单
Make sure your list is up-to-date with correct names and addresses. If you do this on a regular basis, it does not become a dreaded holiday chore.
确保你的联系人名单已经正确地记录对方的名字和地址。如果你有规律地做这件事,节日的时候就不会变成可怕的工作了。
3. Sign Cards Personally
3. 亲自撰写贺卡留言
Even if you have preprinted information on the business greeting card such as your name, you need to add your handwritten signature. The most elegant business greeting cards should have your personal signature and a short handwritten message.
即使你已经把信息(如名字)预先打印在贺卡上了,你也需要为其加上自己的手写签名。通常最优雅大方的商务贺卡应该包含个人的亲笔签名和一小段手写的留言。
4. Handwrite the Address
4. 手写地址
If you are ready to throw up your hands at this point and forget the whole project, then have someone else address the envelopes for you. Dont use computer-generated labels. They are impersonal and make your holiday wishes look like a mass mailing.
如果你打算全程抛弃手写的方法,那么就算了吧,让别人帮你填写信封的封面。不用用电脑生成的标签。不仅看起来没有人情味还让你的节日祝福看起来像群发的邮件。
5. Mail to Home Address
5. 邮寄到对方的家庭地址
Mail your business greeting card to the home if you know the small business owner. Be sure to include the spouses name. The card is not sent to both husband and wife at the business address unless they both work there.
如果你知道对方的家庭地址,那么就请寄到他的家里吧。还要确保把对方配偶的名字附上。因为这张以商务贺卡不是寄给夫妻两人的,除非他们都在同一个地方工作。
6. Use Titles
6. 使用头衔称呼
Whether you are addressing the envelope to an individual or a couple, titles should always be used. Its “Mr. John Doe,” not “John Doe,” or “Mr. and Mrs. John Doe, rather that ”John and Mary Doe.“
无论你在信封的开头称呼个人还是夫妻,头衔都是必须的。如 John Doe先生,而不是John Doe,或John Doe先生和女士,而不是John和Mary Doe.
7. Be Sensitive to Traditions
7. 注意传统习惯
Find out whether your business greeting card recipients observe Christmas, Hanukah, or Kwanzaa. Make sure your message is appropriate for each individual.
了解收信人是否过节日。保证每一封贺卡的信息都能够符合对方的文化习惯。
8. Avoid the Mail Rush
8. 避开邮件高峰期
Mail your business greeting cards in time to arrive for the designated holiday.
及时送出贺卡,使其能够在指定的节日到达对方的手中。